KRIKOR JABOTIAN Akhtamar Collection 2014
eridick-ampornarick-sanchez’s 8,000 follower giveaway!
Hey guys, it’s India. I just wanna say thanks to my followers for sticking with me through my simultaneous url and icon change
and for putting up with my shenanigans regularly.Anyone can participate, but this is happening because of you guys. ♡
…Ok, now let’s get to the good stuff!
- Gameboy color (since people really liked it last time)
- A fandom hoodie of your choice (within reason. Can’t spend over $50 like yoooo…)
- A few bottles of Ramune (which is absolutely -delicious- japanese soda)
- A homestuck or other fandom t-shirt of your choice (again, within reason)
- Two mugs (from sherlock, breaking bad, etc.)
- Hella pocky. (strawberry and chocolate. hollaaaaa)
- You don’t have to be following me, but I’m really nice and follow back a lot of the time. (Plus I’ll make you a friendship bracelet and put some extra things in your package)
- Like/reblog as much as you want, but just don’t annoy your followers! (Only reblogs count)
- No giveaway blogs please, or you won’t win.
And I’ll hunt you down and shove a burning waffle iron down your throat
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address/shipping info.
- I can ship anywhere now!!
- Ends March 25th (I will pick a winner at random)
I hope to make this more successful and even more fun than last time. So good luck and have a great
ragnarök end of the polar vortex literally three more years of winterspring!! ♡
For anybody who wants to make their own “Wreck This Journal”
They should have about 200 pages in them.
You can leave it like that and just write your name on it or you can decorate it, if you like.
Ideas on Decorating:
-Add stickers on it
Occasionally I’ll find myself in a creative funk, just staring at the blank, white page of my journal, without a clue as to what to fill it with. When I’m feeling most creative, I’ll grab a sheet of paper and jot down ideas to use later when the creative ideas come to a halt. I thought perhaps you’d find some use in one of my lists so here it is. Do with it as you wish. You can pick and choose on the days when a little inspiration is in order, or you can turn it into a 40 day art journal challenge. The choice is yours.
- Choose a lyric from one of your favorite songs and bring it to life on a page.
- Go crazy with masking tape!
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle- scoop up junk mail, paper bags, paper scraps, fabric scraps, WHATEVER, and use these things to create a background, then go nuts with color.
- Journal about something or someone that inspires you.
- Paste a photograph that brings back a good memory to your page and design around it.
- Turn found objects into stamps. A few good ones would be: an empty toilet paper roll, bubble wrap (if you can resist popping the bubbles!), crumpled paper, the sole of a shoe… The options are endless!
- Pick one word, any word. Include it in your entry.
- Illustrate what change looks like to you.
- Happy vs. sad.
- Draw a map of a made up place you’d like to visit/live.
- Go outside, sketch, paint, draw, or doodle whatever you see in front of you.
- Grab a few magazines and cut out your perfect outfit. Journal about where you’d wear it to, how it would make you feel…
- Create an abstract painting of the room you’re in.
- If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? How would you spend your day? (A bit morbid, but just go with it!)
- Practice painting or drawing letters in a new font you’ve never tried before.
- Burned paper.
- Opposite hand. Created a page using your less dominant hand. If you’re ambidextrous, use the hand you use less often.
- Circle madness.
- Don’t think, just do. Just slap some paint down and go to town.
- Playing with patterns.
- A special someone. Journal about someone who you love dearly.
- The alphabet.
- Choose a song that reminds you of a dark time and bring it to life on the page.
- Get rid of it. Got something bothering you? Spill it out onto your journal page and leave it there.
- Tea art. Splash it, spill it, drip it, blob it… Create a background using your tea.
- What would you do if you hit the lottery?
- These are a few of my favorite things.
- Create a bridge leading from where you are now, and where you want to be.
- Bad habits.
- Create a self portrait.
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Pick a quote.
- Draw a tree and replace the leaves with random objects/doodles.
- Write down all of the things you dislike about yourself then cover it up with gesso, and write down all of the things you like about yourself.
- Design a room that would inspire you just being in it.
- Childhood memories.